13 Apr 2021

AAS Diploma: Your credits are transferred from one course to another, unless your diploma is covered by a specific 2Plus program. These 2Plus programs are specially negotiated agreements between UNC Greensboro and some NC-Community colleges. Study options include training, economics, biology, interior architecture and modification of care at UNCG. The Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) is a national agreement for the transfer of credits between N.C. Community Colleges and North Carolina public universities, and aims to provide students with specific guarantees, identifying community college courses as optional subjects and defining courses tailored to the needs of primary and general education. You can send us official copies at any time during the registration process. With effect as of March 17, 2020, applicants can send electronic transcripts to admissions@uncg.edu. Note that priority will be given to admitted students based on the date of application. We advise you to close your application as soon as possible in order to receive your transcript evaluation in time for advice and registration. Once your evaluation is complete, it is available on UNCGenie. As a student at Alamance Community College, you have the opportunity to pursue your academic career at a four-year university or university. The State of North Carolina has entered into an agreement called the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) between all NC colleges and UNC`s 16 systemic institutions.

As a transfer student, the CAA gives you certain assurances; For example: In addition to the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA), Alamance Community College has articulation agreements in some colleges and universities to ensure a flawless transfer experience. For more information on these agreements, please click on the Special Transfer Agreements tab in the menu on the left. If you are interested in our 2Plus program to upgrade to UNCG, you must first meet all your AAS education requirements. (UNCG Admissions requires an official transcript indicating the diploma. With effect as of March 17, 2020, applicants can send electronic transcripts to admissions@uncg.edu.) Questions about these policies? Please send an email transfercredit@uncg.edu If you opt for a major outside the 2Plus agreement, you lose 2 Plus and you must be admitted as a regular transfer student, which involves submitting an official transcript of the high school. You do not have to reapply.